I have helped many families over the past 12 years, locate and secure a home for themselves and thier families from out of state, or local. Some have been first-time homebuyers, while others are relocating, upgrading, downsizing, or purchasing a vacation home for their retirement years where they will stay full-time when they retire.
Some of our relocation services include but are not limited to the following:
- 1. Video Taping the property inside and out including the street and neighborhood views.
- 2. Referring property management companies for rental programs.
- 3. Arranging for overnight closing documents and wiring instructions for an out of state closing if unable to attend the closing.
- 4. Helping arrange rental furniture companies, and/or referrals for furniture consignment shops.
- 5. Final walk through of the home prior to closing.
- 6. All utility information to transfer utilities.
- 7. Local government agencies contact information.
- 8. Combo lock boxes on front door if needed for vendor access after closing.
- 9. Vendor recommendations for all services of a home.
- 10. Tenant locator service.
- 11. Too many to list..call for details.