I have helped many families over the past 12 years, locate and secure a home for themselves and thier families from out of state, or local. Some have been first-time homebuyers, while others are relocating, upgrading, downsizing, or purchasing a vacation home for their retirement years where they will stay full-time when they retire.
Some of our relocation services include but are not limited to the following and are all a free service provided to you as our client:
- Video Taping the property inside and out including the street and neighborhood views if you are out of state.
- Arranging for overnight closing documents and wiring instructions for an out of state closing if unable to attend the closing.
- Helping arrange rental furniture companies, and/or referrals for furniture consignment shops.
- Final walk-through of the home prior to closing.
- Provide you with all utility information to transfer utilities.
- Provide you with local government agencies contact information for homestead, drivers licenses.
- Provide a combo lock boxe on front door if needed for vendor access after closing.
- Vendor recommendations for all services of a home.
- Tenant locator service if you need to rent your property.
- Provide names of property management companies if you decide to rent on a short term basis your property.
- Provide you with service personal for the home, i.e.. pool; lawn, etc.